Bank stocks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DentalPearls

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have experience with "action stocks" (bank stocks)? My bank's been faring better than other banks so I've decided to meet up with the bank's financial advisor next week to inquire about these stocks. Can anyone list advantages, disadvantages etc.
 
Does anyone have experience with "action stocks" (bank stocks)? My bank's been faring better than other banks si I've decided to meet up with the bank's financial advisor next week to inquire about these stocks. Can anyone list advantages, disadvantages etc.


Never heard the term action stocks. Many banks are publicly owned and their stocks are traded on the exchange, but I don't think this is what you are referring to.

Keep in mind that financial advisor is a euphemism for salesman.