Banned peeps on your MDApps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How many people (IP addresses) are banned from posting on your MDApps account?

• One

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Two

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Three to Four

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Five to Six

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seven to Ten

• Eleven to Fifteen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sixteen and more!

• Total voters

Decicco

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many people (IP addresses) are banned on your MDApps profile??
Just for fun (since everyone loves polls) :D

Members don't see this ad.

You forgot one very important option...

Members don't see this ad :)
I need you to do me, too.

0 isnt an option!

What if you don't ban the IP address but have no intention of permitting the post to be shown to the public?

lol I didn't know people actually censored their MDapps... I've had some vicious posts, but I didnt think it was appropriate to ban their IP heh. People's opinions deserve to be heard.

Atleast til interview season :D

Last edited:
Ive gotten 3 or 4 pure spam messages on mine...such as I won some dead kings fortune. Also, according to MDapps, I have a tiny ****.

hehe.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=544459

third to bottom post. they told me me i would fail at life! :cool:

Boo to mean comments.

lol I didn't know people actually censored their MDapps... I've had some vicious posts, but I didnt think it was appropriate to ban their IP heh. People's opinions deserve to be heard.

Atleast til interview season :D

You are very open-minded. Far more open-minded than myself :) Heck, I don't even permit people to post opinions I disagree with ;) [that policy continues to this day].

Boo to mean comments.

You are very open-minded. Far more open-minded than myself :) Heck, I don't even permit people to post opinions I disagree with ;) [that policy continues to this day].

heh I've approved all of mine. Even though someone just said "you suck". lol

None.

And I've had a nasty comment...

Kinda proud of it...

I've had a couple of mean comments a while ago because I started my MDApps page like 2 years before I started applying and people got mad at me for "abusing MDApps." I banned a couple IPs, but I've since removed the bans since that drama is all in the past now.

I've had a couple of mean comments a while ago because I started my MDApps page like 2 years before I started applying and people got mad at me for "abusing MDApps." I banned a couple IPs, but I've since removed the bans since that drama is all in the past now.

holy moly, chad, you're on the ball for those secondaries! wanna write mine? :p

holy moly, chad, you're on the ball for those secondaries! wanna write mine? :p

Actually I'm a bit behind at the moment. I think I have 8 I still need to submit (and I'm still waiting on 4 more too). I just put it under "Received/Submitted Secondary" if I've received it even though I haven't turned them in yet.