Barry Class of 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

peach709

Barry Class of 2013
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I just wanted to start a thread for all of you that got accepted to Barry! Please include your name, where you're from, and if you are positive (or not) if you are attending Barry next year! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I also created a facebook group called "Barry Podiatry Class of 2013" so please join that also!!!

I don't believe I am the only one who got into Barry that is on the SDN... :)

Members don't see this ad :)
To my knowledge, at least a few dozen students have already put in their deposit and will be matriculating to Barry's pod program next fall (c/o 2013). I get PMs pretty frequently asking what to study before starting, where to look for apts, etc.

You'd be suprised how many of those ppl have very few, even 0 posts, though. Nowhere near everybody who reads posts on SDN...

To my knowledge, at least a few dozen students have already put in their deposit and will be matriculating to Barry's pod program next fall (c/o 2013). I get PMs pretty frequently asking what to study before starting, where to look for apts, etc.

You'd be suprised how many of those ppl have very few, even 0 posts, though. Nowhere near everybody who reads posts on SDN...

That is true, I don't have very many myself but that is exciting that they have already put in their deposits! I am sending mine in tomorrow. Next time, tell them to at least join the facebook group... I feel like I am the only one that is really excited! Which I understand it is still really really early. I wish I was starting in January!

Hey guys how long after your accepted do you have to put down the deposit???? also how much is the deposit to Barry???

Hey guys how long after your accepted do you have to put down the deposit???? also how much is the deposit to Barry???

If I remember correctly I only had a few weeks or maybe a month. The deposit is 1000.00. $500 due within the 1st month of acceptance and the rest in 3 months. Once your accepted, they will send you an official offer letter with in a few days.

Did you get accepted? if so congrats!!!

Welcome guys! I am from class of 2012. If you have nay questions or concerns, you can contact me. Barry is a good school for Podiatry and you will not be disappointed.

Sincerely,
Biren

Hi all! I am definitely going to Barry next fall and I'm glad to see a fellow classmate posting on here!

Hey guys I have an interview coming up for Barry. I wanted to know if someone can give me some feed back on the interview process. Also how long after the interview do they let you know if you are accepted??

Hey guys! My name is Colby... I've been accepted to Barry and have already sent my first deposit in, but I am not 100% sure I will be attending. I'm from Ohio, so of course my family is trying to get me to stay there, even though I loved Florida when I visited for my interview! I guess we'll see what happens!

Future Barry students, don't listen to posters like Jewmongous. He knows nothing about podiatry programs. I am a second year at Barry and if you have any questions about the program, just ask. I will only post during the Christmas break.

Last edited:
Hi I am also def. going to Barry next fall. My name is Arielle and I am from Texas.