Barry University BMS Roommate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soccer13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a roommate who is also in the BMS at Barry. Preferably, someone who is starting in Spring 2015. I'm signing a lease from Dec 2014 to Dec 2015.

Posted using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad.

isn't barry for pod school?

Members don't see this ad :)
Try tinder

Reactions: 2 users
I'm looking for a roommate who is also in the BMS at Barry. Preferably, someone who is starting in Spring 2015. I'm signing a lease from Dec 2014 to Dec 2015.

Posted using SDN Mobile

I will also be starting my MS in BMS at Barry Spring 2015. I looked at the Facebook page to see if anyone else was posting about needing roommates, but it doesn't look like anyone has posted in months. Have you had any luck?

I'm in the same boat! I'll be starting Spring 2015 as well- I am not familiar with the Miami/ Hollywood area and have no clue where to live (or whom to live with haha). Any suggestions on what areas are best?

I'm in the same boat! I'll be starting Spring 2015 as well- I am not familiar with the Miami/ Hollywood area and have no clue where to live (or whom to live with haha). Any suggestions on what areas are best?

I need a roommate. PM me.

Posted using SDN Mobile

I will also be starting my MS in BMS at Barry Spring 2015. I looked at the Facebook page to see if anyone else was posting about needing roommates, but it doesn't look like anyone has posted in months. Have you had any luck?

I'm currently renting a 2/2 down the street from campus (5 min walk) at Hollywood station and need a roommate for the spring semester. Let me know if you're interested...I'm a guy btw