WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This will be a pretty basic game, probably. The theme is a secret for the moment. Likely an open or semi-open setup, exact details will depend on the number of players. We can accommodate any number as long as we get at least 6 people. Please only sign up if you feel you will have adequate time to participate, which at minimum means placing a lynch vote every day and submitting a night action if you have one. Contingencies are accepted and encouraged, however if you know you will not be able to post throughout the day, please don't feel pressured to play.
I am willing to be flexible on lynch close times based on the desires of the players, which we'll decide once it looks like everyone who wants to sign up has done so. At the end of the sign up period I will also ask one person to be on standby as a sub if I have not already had people sign up as such.
@Coopah will be my lovely co-mod 😀
Players
1. @johnnaboo
2. @Ms Procrastinator
3. @Barkley13
4.
5.
6.
Subs (please bold your name) and Tots
1.
I am willing to be flexible on lynch close times based on the desires of the players, which we'll decide once it looks like everyone who wants to sign up has done so. At the end of the sign up period I will also ask one person to be on standby as a sub if I have not already had people sign up as such.
@Coopah will be my lovely co-mod 😀
Players
1. @johnnaboo
2. @Ms Procrastinator
3. @Barkley13
4.
5.
6.
Subs (please bold your name) and Tots
1.


