Bates' Guide to Physical Exam Editions Cross-Index???

Started by DrSRBS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrSRBS

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

As one of the people who thought he'd be wise to buy a used copy of a text, I am now the semi-proud owner of a 5th Ed. copy of Bates. I believe the book is now in its 8th Edition. Since this book has got to be a staple for med students nationwide, I wonder if anyone has been kind enough to post a cross-referencing index? If anyone knows of one, please let me know. It should help to know exactly what the 8th Ed. reading assignments I am getting translate to in my copy!

Many thanks for anyone who can help.

------------------
Scott
MSUCOM Class of 2004
 
I am using a 6th edition. All I did was ask a friend (it it wasn't already clear) what the reading assignment was over and then look that up in my book. It was pretty easy and usually I would know by the sylabus what unit we were covering so I could just find those pages in my book. I didn't notice any problems using an older edition other than I had a different style of pictures in my book.

------------------
Carrie
MSII KCOM