Baylor Hybrid DPT - 2020 Start

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was unfortunately declined. Luckily I have 4 more interviews coming up! Best of luck to everyone :))
Good Luck.

Members don't see this ad.

I just received a call that someone dropped out of the January cohort and they offered me the spot off the wait list. Since it is really late notice I likely will not take it!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all! I am looking to apply to the January 2021 start date.

I was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on going this route vs a traditional school?

I feel like this program offers me the opportunity to travel/move away for a few weeks at a time without actually having to move. Although I feel moving for a traditional school would be a great life experience as I have never moved away from home.

Hi everyone,
I accidentally just posted in last year's thread - but can anyone advise me on the location of the immersion labs? Are they still taking place in Dallas? (I live there) The academic calendar says Waco, TX rather than Dallas. I see they also received accreditation per their website but not yet on the TPTA website. Can anyone confirm? I would be very nervous applying to an unaccreditated program.

For those starting in Jan 2020, good luck!! :)

Hi everyone,
I accidentally just posted in last year's thread - but can anyone advise me on the location of the immersion labs? Are they still taking place in Dallas? (I live there) The academic calendar says Waco, TX rather than Dallas. I see they also received accreditation per their website but not yet on the TPTA website. Can anyone confirm? I would be very nervous applying to an unaccreditated program.

For those starting in Jan 2020, good luck!! :)
CAPTE says they are accredited as of 10/19 and they are the only source that really matters.