Baylor Medical School put on probation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I met a Baylor rep a few months ago at a convention held by AAMC. The very first thing he said to me was "Is your MCAT a 36?" I said no. He moved his eyes elsewhere and began ignoring me. I was the only person at his booth. Thanks, Baylor rep
That's weird. The students/staff at Baylor have been among the nicest and most down to earth I've met. That type of question goes completely counter to the atmosphere they have at their school. I mean, their MCAT average is comfortably below 36. I'd say that "rep" wasn't representative.

Members don't see this ad.

I met a Baylor rep a few months ago at a convention held by AAMC. The very first thing he said to me was "Is your MCAT a 36?" I said no. He moved his eyes elsewhere and began ignoring me. I was the only person at his booth. Thanks, Baylor rep
I highly doubt this happened

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
That's weird. The students/staff at Baylor have been among the nicest and most down to earth I've met. That type of question goes completely counter to the atmosphere they have at their school. I mean, their MCAT average is comfortably below 36. I'd say that "rep" wasn't representative.
could be because it was in california. maybe 36 is the average for OOS applicants. 35 is their MSAR median.

Mrh your posts are about ten times more pompous than stanford's secondary with about ten points less reason to be

Reactions: 1 user
Were you wearing a hat that said "I scored a 36!" on it?