BCGS Spring 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NoMoneyNoHoney

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I'm planning to take the BCGS this Spring, and I was wondering if anyone has any tips to offer (study materials, etc). I bought a book from Amazon (BCGS Bullets, 2022 Edition), but it's not very helpful. Thanks in advance!
 
Hello,

I'm planning to take the BCGS this Spring, and I was wondering if anyone has any tips to offer (study materials, etc). I bought a book from Amazon (BCGS Bullets, 2022 Edition), but it's not very helpful. Thanks in advance!

I am taking the BCPS and signed up for the high yield med reviews course. It's a little pricey but the concepts are very well explained.

Here is a link for you: