• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Bohr_

2+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2017
Status
Dental Student
So I was planning to take physics II at Winston Salem State this summer. I am sure the answer to this question is out there somewhere, but I have looked for a while and can't find anything. Will my grade for this class be counted in my BCP GPA when I apply to dental schools next year? Or will it just count for the credit? (obviously I will have to do as well as possible, I'm just hoping this will provide a little GPA boost)

zToothinator

D1 @ UNC
2+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2016
Status
Dental Student
Depends when you plan to submit your application. If you submit your app before you finish the class, then it won't count towards your BCP GPA. If you submit your application afterward, then it will.

Bohr_

2+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2017
Status
Dental Student
Depends when you plan to submit your application. If you submit your app before you finish the class, then it won't count towards your BCP GPA. If you submit your application afterward, then it will.
Nice, I will be submitting the application after I finish the class

About the Ads