Bcpm Gpa

Started by darkguy2k
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

darkguy2k

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sorry if this has been asked before. I know that BCPM GPA counts for Biology, Chemisty, Physics, and Math.

First question: Biochemsitry is also addes to the BCPM, right?

Second question: I've taken a lot of math courses (I'm double majoring in math). Do all my math courses count for the BCPM GPA?

Thanks for the help.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's all true. Regardless of whether you consider Biochem to be Biology or Chemistry, it's still BCPM.

And the M stands for Math, so...Math counts.
 
you can check the aamc.org website and look at the AMCAS 2008 information book. it has a list of all the courses that will fall under each category. all the classes that fall under BCPM will count for that GPA. the course classifications start on page 44.

for example the biology classificatin it will say "Biology (BCPM)" so all the courses undere that will count towards BCPM.

http://www.aamc.org/students/amcas/amcas2008.htm