Bcpm Gpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

darkguy2k

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been asked before. I know that BCPM GPA counts for Biology, Chemisty, Physics, and Math.

First question: Biochemsitry is also addes to the BCPM, right?

Second question: I've taken a lot of math courses (I'm double majoring in math). Do all my math courses count for the BCPM GPA?

Thanks for the help.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Finch....are you telling the truth? You have a reputation of being extremely sarcastic. Please don't get my hopes up :scared:. Thanks for the help :)

Hehe. I think he's right. The second part of your question (Math courses) is a definite yes, and I believe that my biochemistry counts toward my BCMP.

It's all true. Regardless of whether you consider Biochem to be Biology or Chemistry, it's still BCPM.

And the M stands for Math, so...Math counts.

you can check the aamc.org website and look at the AMCAS 2008 information book. it has a list of all the courses that will fall under each category. all the classes that fall under BCPM will count for that GPA. the course classifications start on page 44.

for example the biology classificatin it will say "Biology (BCPM)" so all the courses undere that will count towards BCPM.

http://www.aamc.org/students/amcas/amcas2008.htm

Thanks so much guys. That link was so helpful :D