BCPS 2016

Started by ICU2022
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ICU2022

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello fellow pharmacists,
I am thinking of getting my BCPS this coming spring 2016. How long will it take for me to study for this exam considering that i am a full time pharmacist and a full time mom? and will ACCP 2015 material enough to pass or should I wait until 2016 materials to come out? Any advice? Much appreciated.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't get an email, but logged into the BPS website and my full report was available. My name is at the end of the alphabet, so I'm happy that my result was available. Good feeling knowing I won't have to sit for that again. Congrats to everyone who passed.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone interested in purchasing the ACCP BCPS 2016 materials, please let me know. Included are the workbooks, slides and audio files. In addition, I have some material from ASHP regarding the BCPS and have some past papers.
 
Anyone interested in purchasing the ACCP BCPS 2016 materials, please let me know. Included are the workbooks, slides and audio files. In addition, I have some material from ASHP regarding the BCPS and have some past papers.


Hello I am interested in purchasing the slides and audio files only please!
 
Anyone interested in purchasing the ACCP BCPS 2016 materials, please let me know. Included are the workbooks, slides and audio files. In addition, I have some material from ASHP regarding the BCPS and have some past papers.



Please do you have the study materials?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad