BCSE prep 2019 (looking for guidance and recommendations)

Started by jugobhag
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jugobhag

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I am currently preparing for BCSE (planning to give it by mid-October 2019). I graduated in 2015 and have been away from the veterinary field for a couple of years. I am preparing from Zuku at the moment. A couple of weeks after I started using Zuku I realised there is a load of information Zuku gives you with every single question. I am reading every single article that is attached to the question explanation at the moment and it's taking me a really long time to finish reading it all!
I would really appreciate if anyone who has been through such a situation could please share their experiences. Would you recommend reading all the articles from Zuku question explanations? What else did help you with your BCSE prep?
Cheers,
Jui
 
hey~ we have three married ladies in our study group (one is not active for now). Shoot me a direct message and I'll add you to our group.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad