Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
Be careful about ValueMD. I was a natural inhabitant there for months, nearly for a year, and had a serious contribution. When I woke up to something, the moderators began to unfairly peck and try to sweep me out.
The point I see is trivial for the world, important for the prospectives, especially the American/Canadian kids. They run a business there :
School advertisements+benefits>ValueMD moderators+so-called students(read:sales people)>persuading the naive prospectives>prospectives moneys to the schools>more ads+benefits>hop! we turned to the beginning point.
They have a platform that they run by taking advertisements from the schools and sponsorship for forums, so naturally they have financial ties with the schools. Thats understandable. BUT! they also have some guys who are presenting themselves as "fellow American student" and make an illusion of "happy, successful student" of any school which is giving advertisement to the forum. The official representatives are doing their job over honorable ways, but those so-called students are cajoling the naive American prospectives with a belief of finding successful students there. Yet the real quality of the school doesnt make him or her successful, but pay a truck-load money to the partners of this business.
When I see this first the sales people of one of those schools began to peck me for I talk a lot and betray them. Later they withdrew him, he hushed, albeit he was in the forum, and "the nice face" of the forum began to peck me with rude remarks about me. Of course moderators too joined and rained infractions arbitrarily, despite I didnt make tude remarks or insult. Surely they banned and turned back to their business now.
Obviously they dont want anybody to wake up the prodpectives. Just be careful, there is a very cheap business over prospectives.
Oh, by the way, one of those company/schools is HMI/Lublin. I woke up to the business running there for that company/school too late. They admit losers who hope an easy way to get in US health system over HMI and its affiliates, but they pay extreme amounts of money (extreme for that region) and at last cannot get a decent USMLE score, and a residency.
By the way, just be aware, some of those so-called "fellow american student operatives" are devildoc8404 and drhokie.
Devildoc8404: He presents himself as a 43 year old, married with children, an "old US marine", a "good Christian" in his private messages, a medical student in Sofia Med, in internship year, and preparing for USMLE, but how come so? you can never see him studying! Everyday and all day long he works pretty hard in ValueMD and creates an ambiance with a warm welcome to the new members, replying the questions with long answers, giving hope to everybody and keeping the hopeful prospective and student circulation high, besides giving many little positive, yet many time untrue, informations about the sponsoring schools. He would nearly suck my blood too for his own plans here in my country, he can fool anybody, such a professional he is! Just I woke up too late.
He tried very hard to make HMI/Lublin look good, VERY hard!
DrHokie: He presents himself as a last year med student in HMI/Lublin. For years his posts are full of typical sales rhetoric and a positive picture of HMI/Lublin. His typical stance is tihs: "Hey felloow Americans.. you see how I am happy and successful here?.. just follow me"
He is so young, a sales rookie and betrayed himself in a very short time.
Just be careful. I regret for my trust and respect for those guys, dont you too.
Be careful about ValueMD. I was a natural inhabitant there for months, nearly for a year, and had a serious contribution. When I woke up to something, the moderators began to unfairly peck and try to sweep me out.
The point I see is trivial for the world, important for the prospectives, especially the American/Canadian kids. They run a business there :
School advertisements+benefits>ValueMD moderators+so-called students(read:sales people)>persuading the naive prospectives>prospectives moneys to the schools>more ads+benefits>hop! we turned to the beginning point.
They have a platform that they run by taking advertisements from the schools and sponsorship for forums, so naturally they have financial ties with the schools. Thats understandable. BUT! they also have some guys who are presenting themselves as "fellow American student" and make an illusion of "happy, successful student" of any school which is giving advertisement to the forum. The official representatives are doing their job over honorable ways, but those so-called students are cajoling the naive American prospectives with a belief of finding successful students there. Yet the real quality of the school doesnt make him or her successful, but pay a truck-load money to the partners of this business.
When I see this first the sales people of one of those schools began to peck me for I talk a lot and betray them. Later they withdrew him, he hushed, albeit he was in the forum, and "the nice face" of the forum began to peck me with rude remarks about me. Of course moderators too joined and rained infractions arbitrarily, despite I didnt make tude remarks or insult. Surely they banned and turned back to their business now.
Obviously they dont want anybody to wake up the prodpectives. Just be careful, there is a very cheap business over prospectives.
Oh, by the way, one of those company/schools is HMI/Lublin. I woke up to the business running there for that company/school too late. They admit losers who hope an easy way to get in US health system over HMI and its affiliates, but they pay extreme amounts of money (extreme for that region) and at last cannot get a decent USMLE score, and a residency.
By the way, just be aware, some of those so-called "fellow american student operatives" are devildoc8404 and drhokie.
Devildoc8404: He presents himself as a 43 year old, married with children, an "old US marine", a "good Christian" in his private messages, a medical student in Sofia Med, in internship year, and preparing for USMLE, but how come so? you can never see him studying! Everyday and all day long he works pretty hard in ValueMD and creates an ambiance with a warm welcome to the new members, replying the questions with long answers, giving hope to everybody and keeping the hopeful prospective and student circulation high, besides giving many little positive, yet many time untrue, informations about the sponsoring schools. He would nearly suck my blood too for his own plans here in my country, he can fool anybody, such a professional he is! Just I woke up too late.
He tried very hard to make HMI/Lublin look good, VERY hard!
DrHokie: He presents himself as a last year med student in HMI/Lublin. For years his posts are full of typical sales rhetoric and a positive picture of HMI/Lublin. His typical stance is tihs: "Hey felloow Americans.. you see how I am happy and successful here?.. just follow me"
He is so young, a sales rookie and betrayed himself in a very short time.
Just be careful. I regret for my trust and respect for those guys, dont you too.
Last edited:
