Been searching - couldnt find it - so i'm posting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moonwalk44

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone refer me to a calculator that resembles the one that will be used on the DAT. I just want to start practicing with what I will be using. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you. i heard that the calculator lags when you're taking it at the prometric center..... is that true?
BC's
or the good old Windows "standard view" calculator
Hope this helps :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you. i heard that the calculator lags when you're taking it at the prometric center..... is that true?
Just slightly. Also, if you leave the calc open and move onto the next problem, it does take a couple seconds for the next question to load. I found that it loaded faster if I made the extra step of closing the calc before.
Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 users
great advice, I
Just slightly. Also, if you leave the calc open and move onto the next problem, it does take a couple seconds for the next question to load. I found that it loaded faster if I made the extra step of closing the calc before.
Best of luck!
will use it!

You don't really need a calc, it just slows you down. Learn all the tips and tricks from Chad's videos and you'll never use a calculator again

The DAT calc was more responsive for me than Bootcamp's, but I think it depends on the testing center. If you are using the Computer calculator, remember that you can't use the number pad to punch in the numbers - gotta click with the mouse

Mine had no lag and I could use the numpad. It just depends