Behavioral Neuroendocrinology - What do I put as "subject" in transcript entry form?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

The Behavioral Neuroendocrinology class I took as a psych course

If the department heading is psych, then I would put it down as a psych course. If you got an A in it and would be benefitted by putting it as endocrinology/biology, you could probably submit it under that. The way I understand it is that AACOMAS will change it to psych on transcript review if they feel it should be a psych class. I would say there's probably a 75% chance it could get changed to psych, but I've never heard of them rejecting it and making you fix it yourself. Basically, you'd be taking a very minor gamble with a decent payoff if you submit it as science instead of psych, if you need a little boost in sGPA.