behavioral shelf next wk

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HiddenTruth

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
well i have the behav shelf next wk. Just wondering how to score "above the 50th" percentile in the most efficient manner. We need to get that to get honors in the class. I started reading kapla since i was going to do that for baords anyways. And then I thought i would read HY with some qbank questions for behav. Are they mostly ethical/patient doctor relationship q's, for which i think practice q's would the best way to go, eh?

How much of freud's, and those crazy theorists crap do i have to know? What about the epidimological stuff--like percentages and this and that?

Please advise--esp from those who did really well and what you used. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Took it in Dec. BRS Behavioral Sciences was right on the money with it. I can remember certain topics in the BRS almost being exactly the same questions asked on the exam. There were no epidemiology questions at all. Dont recall any of the theorys being on there but you do need to know the milestones of child development is one thing I remember.
HiddenTruth said:
well i have the behav shelf next wk. Just wondering how to score "above the 50th" percentile in the most efficient manner. We need to get that to get honors in the class. I started reading kaplan. Since i was going to do that for baords anyways. And then I thought i would read HY with some qbank questions for behav. Are they mostly ethical/patient doctor relationship q's, for which i think parct q's wqould the best way to go, eh?

How much of freud's, and those crazy theorists crap do i have to know? What about the epidimological stuff--like percentages and this and that?

Please advise--esp from those who did really well and what you used. Thanks.

nabeya said:
Took it in Dec. BRS Behavioral Sciences was right on the money with it. I can remember certain topics in the BRS almost being exactly the same questions asked on the exam. There were no epidemiology questions at all. Dont recall any of the theorys being on there but you do need to know the milestones of child development is one thing I remember.

THey have lots of questions on "What would you ask next?" or "What is the best response to this situation?." I read BRS once throughout the semester and then looked at diagrams and boxes the night before. I did pretty well.