Berkeley Review Ordering Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

osprey099

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last Saturday, I mailed my order for all ten BR books via giving them my credit card info and yesterday, TBR withdrew the 356 bucks from my bank account. My question is weren't they supposed to email me the tracking info the same time they withdraw the money? I've checked my mail and junk mail but no tracking info has come yet. Does anyone who ordered BR books before know about when I should expect their email regarding my tracking info? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't get mine instantly either - wait a few days, and if they still haven't emailed you, send them an email. That's what I did, and I got a verification/tracking email the day that I contacted them.

I called approximately around the date they should have received my order form. While on the phone, I made her process my order and as well send me the tracking number. So i suggest you call, it would probably be quicker than waiting for an email reply.

Sometimes they may send you the tracking info about 3 days after mailing it or sometimes 2 days prior to the day fedex is supposed to deliver your item. Either way, they'll send you the info.

I didn't get my tracking info until the day the books arrived. PM TBR Teach.