Is the The Berkeley Review updated?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supastudier2000

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I currently have the 2012,2010,2012 versions of the berkley review books in PDF for organic chem, gen chem, and physics - respectively. The reason is because i prefer PDF than actual books. I was wondering if these versions are okay to use for the current MCAT?

Members don't see this ad.

Our company, like many, is fighting just to stay afloat in the current pandemic. The number of sad and tragic things that have happened to us the past year has been abnormal to say the least. Still, we keep doing our abslolute best to put out books and a prep course for the most current MCAT trends. I can't even begin to tell you how much it hurts, and I mean truly hurts, to read about people using PDFs. I'm not sure you have any idea how much you are hurting small businesses when you do this.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Our company, like many, is fighting just to stay afloat in the current pandemic. The number of sad and tragic things that have happened to us the past year has been abnormal to say the least. Still, we keep doing our abslolute best to put out books and a prep course for the most current MCAT trends. I can't even begin to tell you how much it hurts, and I mean truly hurts, to read about people using PDFs. I'm not sure you have any idea how much you are hurting small businesses when you do this.
Sorry about that, I will delete these PDFs and not use them