Jul 15, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
I currently have the 2012,2010,2012 versions of the berkley review books in PDF for organic chem, gen chem, and physics - respectively. The reason is because i prefer PDF than actual books. I was wondering if these versions are okay to use for the current MCAT?

MedSchoolTutors

Top MCAT/USMLE/COMLEX Tutors Answer Your Questions
Gold Donor
Vendor
Apr 25, 2019
www.medschooltutors.com
Status
Medical Student, Resident [Any Field], Attending Physician
No. The MCAT changed in 2015 so you should definitely not rely on any review books before 2012.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors

BerkReviewTeach

Company Rep & Bad Singer
Vendor
10+ Year Member
May 25, 2007
Our company, like many, is fighting just to stay afloat in the current pandemic. The number of sad and tragic things that have happened to us the past year has been abnormal to say the least. Still, we keep doing our abslolute best to put out books and a prep course for the most current MCAT trends. I can't even begin to tell you how much it hurts, and I mean truly hurts, to read about people using PDFs. I'm not sure you have any idea how much you are hurting small businesses when you do this.

Jul 15, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Our company, like many, is fighting just to stay afloat in the current pandemic. The number of sad and tragic things that have happened to us the past year has been abnormal to say the least. Still, we keep doing our abslolute best to put out books and a prep course for the most current MCAT trends. I can't even begin to tell you how much it hurts, and I mean truly hurts, to read about people using PDFs. I'm not sure you have any idea how much you are hurting small businesses when you do this.
Sorry about that, I will delete these PDFs and not use them

About the Ads