Jul 15, 2019
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
I currently have the 2012,2010,2012 versions of the berkley review books in PDF for organic chem, gen chem, and physics - respectively. The reason is because i prefer PDF than actual books. I was wondering if these versions are okay to use for the current MCAT?

MedSchoolTutors

Top MCAT/USMLE/COMLEX Tutors Answer Your Questions
Gold Donor
Vendor
Apr 25, 2019
www.medschooltutors.com
Status
  1. Medical Student
  2. Resident [Any Field]
  3. Attending Physician
No. The MCAT changed in 2015 so you should definitely not rely on any review books before 2012.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors

BerkReviewTeach

Company Rep & Bad Singer
Vendor
10+ Year Member
May 25, 2007
Our company, like many, is fighting just to stay afloat in the current pandemic. The number of sad and tragic things that have happened to us the past year has been abnormal to say the least. Still, we keep doing our abslolute best to put out books and a prep course for the most current MCAT trends. I can't even begin to tell you how much it hurts, and I mean truly hurts, to read about people using PDFs. I'm not sure you have any idea how much you are hurting small businesses when you do this.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Jul 15, 2019
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Our company, like many, is fighting just to stay afloat in the current pandemic. The number of sad and tragic things that have happened to us the past year has been abnormal to say the least. Still, we keep doing our abslolute best to put out books and a prep course for the most current MCAT trends. I can't even begin to tell you how much it hurts, and I mean truly hurts, to read about people using PDFs. I'm not sure you have any idea how much you are hurting small businesses when you do this.
Sorry about that, I will delete these PDFs and not use them

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads