Berkely Reveiw Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snipermonkey

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,
I dont know how to do sectionals since I'm not taking the course.
If someone post or let me know about how the schedule goes,
it would be appreciated.
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

My signature has a link to two different study schedules (12 week and 16 week). The schedules are based on the newest physics book (out for the past month or so), so if you are using an older version of the physics books, you can fill in your own passages based on the older book. The page numbers might be a little off for some of the other books too (depending on the version). The schedule is based on the books from Summer 2010. Any difference in page numbering should be obvious (it won't be off by too many pages if you are using an earlier version).

My signature has a link to two different study schedules (12 week and 16 week). The schedules are based on the newest physics book (out for the past month or so), so if you are using an older version of the physics books, you can fill in your own passages based on the older book. The page numbers might be a little off for some of the other books too (depending on the version). The schedule is based on the books from Summer 2010. Any difference in page numbering should be obvious (it won't be off by too many pages if you are using an earlier version).

I have a question along those lines, I just received my BR PHYS and I was wondering what should I do for phase III. I only see I and II (timed ones).Any suggestions?..maybe repeating phase II?