Best Bootcampt Full practice tests?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Elvisthepelvis

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Okay so my test is in 10ish days (its on Feb 1) and I'm freaking out to say the least... so I wanted to do all tests bootcamp has to offer before the exam but I am still doing dat destroyer!! I've done full tests #1-4 and did pretty well on them (but that could be because I've seen the questions before so idk).

Now I'm thinking okay I get how it is under timed conditions so I should just focus on destroyer and make sure I do it all. I'm planning on finishing orgo today and then the next two days do all chemistry then the next two days after do all of the bio (I've started on each section and probably did 1/4 of the chem and bio and did most of the math).

after i finish destroyer (so I'll be done by Jan 26) I will do 3 full tests + 2009 DAT exam. then the day before my exam don't do anything and just relax.

I hope this isn't confusing to read!! But I just need advice. does this sound like a good plan? I feel like I will learn a lot more from destroyer because its harder than bootcamp. and which 3 bootcamp tests should i do (i heard 6-10 are good but which are the best?)

oh but I'm also still struggling on PAT..I think I'll accept the fact that will be my lowest score and hope schools can just look passed that lol i've been average 16-18 on bootcamp for pat ughhh :(
I wanted to work on that but I feel like theres no time. another question...should I reschedule?? Tbh i've been studying for one whole year now (i know i know) so I really don't want to push it back again I just want to finish this test and move on with my life because I'm on the border of losing it lol

anyways let me know and thank you for reading this! You guys have no idea how much discussing all this helps I feel like I'm not suffering alone!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys!

Okay so my test is in 10ish days (its on Feb 1) and I'm freaking out to say the least... so I wanted to do all tests bootcamp has to offer before the exam but I am still doing dat destroyer!! I've done full tests #1-4 and did pretty well on them (but that could be because I've seen the questions before so idk).

Now I'm thinking okay I get how it is under timed conditions so I should just focus on destroyer and make sure I do it all. I'm planning on finishing orgo today and then the next two days do all chemistry then the next two days after do all of the bio (I've started on each section and probably did 1/4 of the chem and bio and did most of the math).

after i finish destroyer (so I'll be done by Jan 26) I will do 3 full tests + 2009 DAT exam. then the day before my exam don't do anything and just relax.

I hope this isn't confusing to read!! But I just need advice. does this sound like a good plan? I feel like I will learn a lot more from destroyer because its harder than bootcamp. and which 3 bootcamp tests should i do (i heard 6-10 are good but which are the best?)

oh but I'm also still struggling on PAT..I think I'll accept the fact that will be my lowest score and hope schools can just look passed that lol i've been average 16-18 on bootcamp for pat ughhh :(
I wanted to work on that but I feel like theres no time. another question...should I reschedule?? Tbh i've been studying for one whole year now (i know i know) so I really don't want to push it back again I just want to finish this test and move on with my life because I'm on the border of losing it lol

anyways let me know and thank you for reading this! You guys have no idea how much discussing all this helps I feel like I'm not suffering alone!

I would say at this point do a mass review each day. Read Alan’s notes for bio every day for a week. Finish destroyer. Do the boot camp tests and review them. Then take the 2009 dat and depending on your scores for the 2009 either take it or push it back.

I took the DAT last week and used Bootcamp religiously. I found Bootcamp tests 1-5 to be most accurate. My bio, gchem, PAT and RC BC averages were precisely what I got on the real thing. I scored 8 points higher in OC and 3 points lower in qr (this wasn't because the real thing was harder; I was just mentally fatigued). I never took the 2009 or 2007 released exams so I cannot comment on those. Keep on doing the generators for PAT, man. I never thought I'd ever figure out TFE then, randomly, I somehow figured it out. You'll be surprised how good you can get on it by keeping on practicing. There were numerous times for PAT when I just wanted to pull my hair out. Best of luck with your DAT!