Best fellowship match lists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

karat

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I wanted to start a thread that specifically focuses on programs' fellowship match lists. Please list programs, matches, and whether or not you expected it!

I'll start...the best match list I've seen so far is Johns Hopkins' (no surprise there). They place plenty of applicants into cards, GI, etc at the top places (Cleveland Clinic, Mayo, Johns Hopkins, BWH, UCSF, UChicago, MGH, etc.)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Could someone please post JHH IM fellowship match list, as I sure many of us are curious to know why this is by far the best program in the nation.

If you judge a program on being the "best" by its fellowship match, then Hopkins would tie with Harvard and some other programs out there (like Columbia, UCSF, and others).

I'm not sure it would be proper to declare one program the "absolute" best. Each of the "top" programs had their theory and mission.

From my perspective, I did not think that there was a "clear" top program. They were all great and impressive in their own ways.