You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Best Gift for a First Year Med Student
Started by SeverusSnape
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Get her an iPad Mini, you'll definitely get in there then
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
Last edited:
Any ideas? Creative ideas welcome. Looking to spend roughly $150-$300, but could be slightly more or slightly less. Thanks a ton.
SS
a/s/l?
I've very curious why you owe her. Depending on the reason, I can impart my wisdom.
.
Last edited:
Alcohol. Lots of it.
$50,000 tuition check
Sure. Without too much personal detail we finished a competitive postbac together and I wouldn't have survived without her help. She also gifted me about $2000 worth of MCAT materials, so I guess that is a slight financial motivation. It's more of meant as an all around thank you though.
First Aid for USMLE Step 1 2014
Keurig would be nice, too.
Bought something, thanks for help.
What did you buy? Because I highly doubt it's better than a Keurig. I can't believe I didn't think of that. Return whatever you bought and buy her a Keurig.
What did you buy? Because me highly doubt it's better than a Keurig. me can't beleive me didn't think of that. Return whatever you bought and buy her a Keurig.
Better get her a bunch of k-cups too. Damn things aren't cheap.
a valid message.
Last edited:
Ehhh, don't get me that BB. That looks too complicated to operate.If you have money to burn and insist on a coffeemaker:
http://prima-coffee.com/content/nuo...ic-volumetric-2-group-espresso-coffee-machine
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
a valid message.
Last edited:
At that price, the barista should massage my feet while I sip the latte.It comes with a barista, but fine.
a valid message.
Last edited:
It comes with a barista, but fine.
BTW, my favorite cafe in Berlin uses this machine.
I prefer my QuickMills machine. Simonelli makes decent machines but QM gives you more value for the dollar. Also, a cafe using that machine is a bad cafe. That machine is sized for personal use. A cafe sized machine should cost at least 20k+ and more likely 30k+.
a valid message.
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 252
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 3K