Best in-person MCAT class ??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zmhs95

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I live on the East Coast, and I want to take an in-person MCAT course this fall in time for the January MCAT. I was debating between TPR and Kaplan, but will also consider others. I do need a lot of review for content as I've forgotten a lot of the material from my pre-reqs, as well as guidance on test-taking strategies. I also need motivation and structure for my studying, which is why I am interested in taking a course. If anyone has any advice or past experiences with these course, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
 
If TPR gives you access to the Hyperlearning book set, TPR for sure. As long as you don't mark them up, there's a high demand for TPRH books on the second hand market.

Otherwise, whichever is cheaper/closer. Ask them if you can attend a single day class or something to try it out.