You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Best Living Surgical Pathologist in the World?
Started by Unty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This forum is getting boring. So who do you think is the best surgical pathologist in the world? Rosai?
Virchow.
has a posse!
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
He said living though.
There are a lot of good surgical pathologists. It's hard to really argue competently that certain ones are better than the other.
I know that... and I had some whole bit about him cheating death too.. but decided the "has a posse" thing was funnier.. (seeing as it seemed that I saw more of the orginal stickers after Andre the giant died.. so I figured it might read as a "Virchow lives!" kind of thing...)
oh well... yes, Virchow is dead.. and so is my joke.
Last edited:
I thought Raider was?
We are all only as good as our last diagnosis, in the eyes of our clinical colleagues, at least. My last case of the day was a nice secretory endometrium that I put my name on. Knocked that little ****er right out of the park.
I haven't been to the future, but I'm pretty sure that makes me the best surgical pathologist OF ALL TIME.
I haven't been to the future, but I'm pretty sure that makes me the best surgical pathologist OF ALL TIME.
Sorry man, I diagnosed a metastatic seminoma yesterday. I'm better.
Psssh. I diagnosed something as negative. Hardest Dx to make. I win.
Psssh. I diagnosed something as negative. Hardest Dx to make. I win.
Dude I didnt even bother to go to work yesterday and still got paid! I win
With the move toward subspecialization there likely won't be anymore king of the mountain surgical pathologists like Kempson and Rosai and Weidner. Due to people focusing their entire careers to just one organ, there will be too much knowledge for anyone to be great at everything.
hmmmm...I forgot about the big Q....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't go into work last week. pwned.Dude I didnt even bother to go to work yesterday and still got paid! I win
Similar threads
- Replies
- 16
- Views
- 9K