You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Best med speciality for chicks
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Pediatric cardiac surgery. Or maybe cosmetic plastic surgery, but doing some reconstructive volunteer work.
Wow dude, what a sexist materialistic prick you must be. This is SDN, you cannot make jokes on here, everything must be serious. You're going to make a terrible Doctor.
/s
/s
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
to repent I will volunteer one thousand hours non-stopWow dude, what a sexist materialistic prick you must be. This is SDN, you cannot make jokes on here, everything must be serious. You're going to make a terrible Doctor.
/s
I agree with pediatric cardiac surgery, I hadn't even considered the child angle.Pediatric cardiac surgery. Or maybe cosmetic plastic surgery, but doing some reconstructive volunteer work.
ENT. I'll never, ever forget to the sight of one of my high school classmates, who was a minor pothead, walking into our 20th anniversary reunion, with a blonde trophy goddess on his arm. He's been practicing in Beverly Hills for years.
Just saw the classic chicks money power chicks episode of Scrubs. What do yall think is the best specialty for chicks/dudes (Half joke half serious)
A
AnatomyGrey12
Neurosurgery but only if you say "it's a beautiful day to save lives" before you perform every operation. And only if all your operations are cutting edge and very risky change the world type cases.
Last edited by a moderator:
Always remember that it's the greedy chick who will come running first!
Old Korean saying: "Those who marry for money, earn it."
Old Korean saying: "Those who marry for money, earn it."
Whatever speciality makes you the most money. 😉
Though some specialities are not very sexy - it might be hard to sell gastroenterology or urology as a sexy speciality.
Those ortho jocks on the other hand...😛
Though some specialities are not very sexy - it might be hard to sell gastroenterology or urology as a sexy speciality.
Those ortho jocks on the other hand...😛
A
AnatomyGrey12
Whatever speciality makes you the most money. 😉
Though some specialities are not very sexy - it might be hard to sell gastroenterology or urology as a sexy speciality.
Those ortho jocks on the other hand...😛
I dunno, urologists are truly masters of that domain. Probably pretty sexy, not to mention the paycheck.
Radiology. Guys can't find anything in the pantry no matter what but women find anything almost immediately. It's pretty much the same thing, right?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
If you're looking to pick up chicks, may I suggest Veterinary Medicine?
If you're picking up a med school chick, just say "I got a 260 on Step I." Hooooollllyyyy crap does that work. Well, for the ones that choose a lower-paid specialty like Peds.
If she isn't even familiar with science at all, Orthopedic Surgery seems to work.
If she isn't even familiar with science at all, Orthopedic Surgery seems to work.
Beat me to itIf you're looking to pick up chicks, may I suggest Veterinary Medicine?
![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, I was going to say rural FP because there are coops full of chicks everywhere. Heck, some of your poorer patients may even pay you with them.If you're looking to pick up chicks, may I suggest Veterinary Medicine?
![]()
You forgot the inb4, and a humblebrag. 7/10.Wow dude, what a sexist materialistic prick you must be. This is SDN, you cannot make jokes on here, everything must be serious. You're going to make a terrible Doctor.
/s
A
AnatomyGrey12
Veterinary medicine
Aw beat me to it.If you're looking to pick up chicks, may I suggest Veterinary Medicine?
![]()
soooo... peds?That chick looks 15.
She looks about as exciting as managing chronic diabetes...so maybe FM?
Last edited:
"Less sex driven"Which specialty do I need in order to score a girl like this?
[removed]
I don't understand your fascination
Last edited by a moderator:
Sunflower6171 is an art history major, so she is planning on marrying rich. I recommend plastic surgery in an urban setting.
Sunflower6171 is an art history major, so she is planning on marrying rich. I recommend plastic surgery in an urban setting.
Literally exactly what I think every time someone tells me they're majoring in art history or theater studies
lol why is DM management considered so boring by everyone?She looks about as exciting as managing chronic diabetes...so maybe FM?
Why would you paste some random girls online dating profile on here? Pretty awkward.Which specialty do I need in order to score a girl like this?
[removed]
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You guys are a bunch of philistines...
By the her descriptions, I think her dad makes more than I ever will. So... what specialty will impress old white men the most? Neurosurgery?
Shh bby you do you you're perfect I want to let you know keep your chin up 100
CryingDude.gif
It's probably a fake profile tbhWhy would you paste some random girls online dating profile on here? Pretty awkward.
You guys are a bunch of philistines...
By the her descriptions, I think her dad makes more than I ever will. So... what specialty will impress old white men the most? Neurosurgery?
Shh bby you do you you're perfect I want to let you know keep your chin up 100
CryingDude.gif
FM, chicks come in asking for breast exams every day right? You skip so many steps during that exam. Just make sure to be around LA or any other young person hotspot where people flock to be actors and actresses but end up as poor waiters and waitresses.
Over the horizon, in a not too distant galaxy, I see a ban hammer coming real soon.Just saw the classic chicks money power chicks episode of Scrubs. What do yall think is the best specialty for chicks/dudes (Half joke half serious)
Please do not post social media pictures of other people on SDN
Thank you
Thank you
Hot girls who make it to med school are Type A perfectionists ------> Derm for sure.
Trophy wives like guys who make money and are rarely home ---> Neuro/ortho/ENT.
Trophy wives like guys who make money and are rarely home ---> Neuro/ortho/ENT.
So he's a sugar daddy or paid an escort? Both very common scenarios - especially the latter when it comes to reunions (not kidding).ENT. I'll never, ever forget to the sight of one of my high school classmates, who was a minor pothead, walking into our 20th anniversary reunion, with a blonde trophy goddess on his arm. He's been practicing in Beverly Hills for years.
Never seen doctors date out of their league lookswise, if anything the better looking doctors tend to date a little bit down in looks.
Faithful trophy wives don't exist.The speciality won't matter if your mug is ugly af....it takes a seven figure salary to overcome looks bru.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LolOver the horizon, in a not too distant galaxy, I see a ban hammer coming real soon.
Same gal was on his arm at the next reunion!
So he's a sugar daddy or paid an escort? Both very common scenarios - especially the latter when it comes to reunions (not kidding).
Never seen doctors date out of their league lookswise, if anything the better looking doctors tend to date a little bit down in looks.
Faithful trophy wives don't exist.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 347
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 598