Best Medical School Advisor or Coach

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MD 77

Dr. E Dub
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a nontraditional student that is taking prerequisite courses over since the late 90s. I must do this partly because medical schools do not honor them after some time of taking them. I currently have all As in 5 out of 6 courses so far with a B+ in one. With four more courses to take I am wanting to solicit the help of a medical school advisor or coach online. I feel that this will improve my chances and application. Does anyone have a suggestion of a group they have worked with that has provided exceptional service in advisement or not?

Members don't see this ad.

I am a nontraditional student that is taking prerequisite courses over since the late 90s. I must do this partly because medical schools do not honor them after some time of taking them. I currently have all As in 5 out of 6 courses so far with a B+ in one. With four more courses to take I am wanting to solicit the help of a medical school advisor or coach online. I feel that this will improve my chances and application. Does anyone have a suggestion of a group they have worked with that has provided exceptional service in advisement or not?
I know some bad ones. PM me.

Seriously, I like the NAAHP advisors...and they're free.

Very few schools have a time restriction on classes.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I know some bad ones. PM me.

Seriously, I like the NAAHP advisors...and they're free.

Very few schools have a time restriction on classes.
Thank you so much.

I have a friend who worked with one company (she was also non-trad) and she loved her experience with them! I donno if we can say on the forums names of companies? but you can PM me