Best NBDE Part 1 Online Prep Material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kieronoreik

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

I know most people on here just believe in self-study but I found Kaplan to be extraordinarily useful for the DAT. Does anyone have experience with their NBDE material? How does it compare to B and B Dental or any other video lecture based material?

Thanks!
 
I'm not too sure on kaplan since I"ve never heard of anyone using it so I cant compare to B&B but I like B&B so far. I'm using it for the videos bc they focus on the high yield questions. HOWEVER, the video isn't all inclusive so I guess that's a weakness there. I'm planning to just read the head and neck portion of the book bc the book is THICK.