Best pharmacy review book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JennyRx2007

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
For those of you that took the Naplex recently, what review book do you recommend to study for the Naplex? Also, what section should I focus on when studying for the Naplex? Thanks a lot
Jenny
 
I bought a few too many books.
I test December 1.
I have to say it depends on yourr study style.
I like charts and graphics and mnenomics for a flash review.
Only attempt this if you have 3-4 weeks where you are not working.
Cards and reading texts and lectures give you a better review, but they take longer. They can be interspersed with work.
yogaplas at hotmail