Best place to pick up Goljan path audio?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fahimaz7

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Having a hard time finding where to purchase these lectures. I have RR Path and Robbins Path, and I'm hoping to listen to a legit (newest too) version of his lectures. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've searched for everything that I can think of (on google)...

Thanks!

PS. I even searched threads back to 2005.

Members don't see this ad.

they were never meant to be sold, they were illegally recorded, ask you classmates or upperclassmen

Having a hard time finding where to purchase these lectures. I have RR Path and Robbins Path, and I'm hoping to listen to a legit (newest too) version of his lectures. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've searched for everything that I can think of (on google)...

Thanks!

PS. I even searched threads back to 2005.

Purchase? legit? newest? Sorry bro, the only audio is free, bootleg, and from 2001. Don't make it harder than it has to be. The audio files are available everywhere.

There is no Goljan audio. If there was, your classmates and every medical student in the country would have it, so ask one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.