Best resource EKG

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CountryMed

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any online sites or books to learn not only the basics of EKG but to the level I will need when I enter residency?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Even though Dubin is a pervert, his book is pretty good but it doesn't explain a lot of the physiology. I really enjoy "The Only EKG Book You Will Ever Need." I also found Park's book on pediatric ekg interpretation very useful.

Reactions: 2 users
Even though Dubin is a pervert, his book is pretty good but it doesn't explain a lot of the physiology. I really enjoy "The Only EKG Book You Will Ever Need." I also found Park's book on pediatric ekg interpretation very useful.

"The only ekg book..." is better than dubins, better read and offered more detail. If you have basics down get amal mattu's ekg workbook.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 1 user
I like Dubins in terms of learning a structured method for reading ecgs. Then nothing beats practice. Amal Mattu's books ECgs for the EM physician (applies to all fields) Will help you learn to read EKGs in the real world, because the EKGs are ordered and random fashion like they come at you in real life (but they get more complex as they go).

Goldberger's Clinical Electrocardiography walks all over Dubin's book and then some. Read both; I'd only say Dubin's is easier to read, bigger font, more cartoon-feel.