Best schools for drug development?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

toshimonkey

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure if this is the right forum to ask, please redirect me if needed.

I am applying to p school. Ive found im not crazy about retail after working as a tech for two years. I got into pharmacy because i am highly motivated to study the chemistry and i found that the actual knowledge isnt used much in day to day retail.

I think i want to get into the industry side - research and discovery. What schools are known for having good programs in this regard? Also are there any good resources or organizations i should look into?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.
 
Not sure if this is the right forum to ask, please redirect me if needed.

I am applying to p school. Ive found im not crazy about retail after working as a tech for two years. I got into pharmacy because i am highly motivated to study the chemistry and i found that the actual knowledge isnt used much in day to day retail.

I think i want to get into the industry side - research and discovery. What schools are known for having good programs in this regard? Also are there any good resources or organizations i should look into?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

A PhD program that will fund you. 🙂