Best SMP for me?

Started by ratner92
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ratner92

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a 512 on the mcat and had a science GPA around 3.8, but due to multiple transfers and a low freshman gpa I was rejected from all 26 medical schools I applied to. I have hundreds of hours volunteering, years of research experience, shadowed multiple doctors, gone on global volunteer trips, and have great recommendation letters.

I've been accepted into Boston's SMP, have applied to Georgetown, Cincinnati, and Loyola's smp's as well and should be hearing back shortly.

Out of those 4, which would be best for someone in my situation and why?
 
I was accepted 2 days after finishing the application, still haven't heard anything back from georgetown.

I'm hoping I get into GT and have a choice between BU and GT but I'm not sure which would be best for someone in my situation.