Better watch what you say to your PA's!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Saw her on tv newsconference today. She got paid out, but what happened to the surgeon who harassed her?

I should get paid 168 million $ for behaving politically correct all day long.

You just can't be a man anymore......how much harm does the daily slap anyway?

Members don't see this ad :)
If this is all true, it's pretty outrageous behavior by the hospital and doctors. Not sure if it's close to $168M outrageous, but it's pretty bad. If true, they definitely deserve to get hit hard.

I'm Tönnis and I approve this message ;)

Dammit now I'm gonna have to change the way I say good morning everyday.

I like the part where she complained that they called her "stupid" and said she did surgery like a girl. I'm not saying its right....but we have all worked for people where we got worse than that at least a couple times a week, through med school then residency and on and on.

What the hell? That's absurdly high.

If you read the comments, people are saying its going to get chopped down. Who knows.

IF a surgeon WAS going to harass someone, she wouldnt be the top of the list. Unless they employ the monica lewinsky theorom that nobody would believe you would actually go after someone like that

Anyone else notice the 3.5 million for lost wages and benefits? What are CT PAs making these days?