Big Blue and Audio Blue CDs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OldGregg

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For sale:
1. Big Blue 2015 edition (3 binders) - lightly used, some underlining and few notes in margins.
Retails $560, Selling for $200

2. Audio Blue CDs (25 CDs) - Good condition, listened through twice.
Retails $650, selling for $200

Would discount both bought together for $350, willing to negotiate a wee bit. Price doesn't include shipping. I'm in 94040.

I thought these were both pretty useful (having just taken & passed the advanced exam). Some portions are a little out of date (halothane and thiopental are reviewed in a bit too much detail), but the Lock n' Load reviews and remembered questions were right on the money, covered several of the minutiae we all complained about from the exam. Audio was great for studying on commute. Easy to import to iTunes and onto an iPod/iPhone, FWIW.

Lemme know and happy reading!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
For sale:
1. Big Blue 2015 edition (3 binders) - lightly used, some underlining and few notes in margins.
Retails $560, Selling for $200

2. Audio Blue CDs (25 CDs) - Good condition, listened through twice.
Retails $650, selling for $200

Would discount both bought together for $350, willing to negotiate a wee bit. Price doesn't include shipping. I'm in 94040.

I thought these were both pretty useful (having just taken & passed the advanced exam). Some portions are a little out of date (halothane and thiopental are reviewed in a bit too much detail), but the Lock n' Load reviews and remembered questions were right on the money, covered several of the minutiae we all complained about from the exam. Audio was great for studying on commute. Easy to import to iTunes and onto an iPod/iPhone, FWIW.

Lemme know and happy reading!

UPDATE: has been sold. Cheers!