Binder/Case for laptop

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Babakthepersian

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking for like a binder/case for my laptop, but I also want room for my graphing calculator and a couple pockets of folders to fit in papers. Pretty much a binder, but relatively small that can hold an 11.6 inch chromebook without being humginous.

Anyone have any ideas? Couldn't find anything on amazon, but i'm terrible at this stuff.
 
I have found binders like this at Goodwill for $1 that I could fit a 11" MacBook Air, papers, and other stuff. Might be worth checking out. They're not leather like the examples, but just as useful.
9281-sdl_detail_10.jpg
 
how do you like your chromebook? I've been on Mac for a while now and the Apple ecosystem is starting to get pretty boring to me
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Chromebook is great, but it's not as functional as a mac, I am a very simple guy, I am not very materialistic as I use to be. It gets the work done and thats what I like. I have an IMac at home and it is leaps and bonds ahead of the chromebook in terms of functionality. But thats the point, a chromebook is for someone who just wants a laptop they can dedicate to word processing, homework, essays, lectures and basic video viewing maybe. I got my chromebook for 115 dollars used on Amazon, so it is a stellar deal.