Biochemistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

crenellation02

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a book with this title: Lippincott's Biochemistry??????

I found Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry @amazon.com but there is no Lippincott's Biochemistry. Does anyone know where I can buy Lippincott's Biochemistry??? Authors are: Pamela C. Champe, Richard A., Ph.D. Harvey, Denise R., Ph.D. Ferrier. I am looking for the 3rd edition.
 
crenellation02 said:
Is there a book with this title: Lippincott's Biochemistry??????

I found Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry @amazon.com but there is no Lippincott's Biochemistry. Does anyone know where I can buy Lippincott's Biochemistry??? Authors are: Pamela C. Champe, Richard A., Ph.D. Harvey, Denise R., Ph.D. Ferrier. I am looking for the 3rd edition.

That's the one.