birthday gift ideas..Please help!!

Started by predrb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

predrb

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need some birthday gift ideas for husband/boyfriend 😍 who is in his early 20s and like cooking, Italy, golf, and drinking.

Any ideas?? Thanks a lot.
 
I often face this problem with my husbad. Some recent gifts I have gotten him include new Nike golf bag, Oakley sunglasses (there's a deal where you can build your own glasses in the store), and a Cuisinart. I also got him a nice coffee maker with bean grinder once. For the traveling thing, you can always get him a coffee table book of Italy or a travel guide. Luggage is always nice, especially if you can get it monogrammed. Some guys like monogrammed shaving/grooming kits for traveling. A subscription to Cooking Light or Bon Appetite is also nice, albeit a little girly. Or get him one of Bobby Flay's Grilling Books- that's more manly. Dave Lieberman is good too, if he has a book out. Good luck. It's the thought that counts!