Blank!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

:scared::scared::scared:

I'm with you! However, we still have no evidence of a blank leading to a rejection...or even a waitlist...

Members don't see this ad.

I think we've already pretty much collectively determined that every blank may not mean acceptance, however those that have been blanked ... were not rejected either... and based on last year, an overwhelming majority of blanks translated to acceptances

Was NOT blanked at Louisville last year and got an acceptance email at 1 AM ET. Don't assume every blank will be an acceptance. That could lead to a disappointing night.

This makes sense for that scenario since they didn't let you know via aadsas, but for the schools that are announcing using aadsas as the first means of communication - blank it up.

Members don't see this ad :)
:scared::scared::scared:

I'm with you! However, we still have no evidence of a blank leading to a rejection...or even a waitlist...

PreDent11 - you will forever be famous for this thread! ... at least for this cycle

Oh and when did you interview at Minnesota? Just wondering if you interviewed on 10/14 as well?

PreDent11 - you will forever be famous for this thread! ... at least for this cycle

Oh and when did you interview at Minnesota? Just wondering if you interviewed on the 10/14 as well?

I interviewed on Oct 14th.

Oh and when did you interview at Minnesota? Just wondering if you interviewed on 10/14 as well?

:laugh: I had NO idea it would get everyone this excited!

I interviewed at Minnesota on 9/13

Was NOT blanked at Louisville last year and got an acceptance email at 1 AM ET. Don't assume every blank will be an acceptance. That could lead to a disappointing night.

Were other louisville applicants getting blanks for acceptances despite your non blank turning into an acceptance?

:laugh: I had NO idea it would get everyone this excited!

I interviewed at Minnesota on 9/13

Oh ok... yea, I was definitely not expecting it turn out to like this! haha, gluck buddy

Those of you who interviewed at UMaryland, CHECK YOUR AADSAS! ... mine went blank just now!!!!

I have to give a presentation in an hour... I SOOO can't focus right now!

Members don't see this ad :)
Those of you who interviewed at UMaryland, CHECK YOUR AADSAS! ... mine went blank just now!!!!

Rubber Dam Man, I think I remember you from the interview at Minnesota.
Congrats on getting those blanks! Hope you get into your top choice!!!

:laugh::thumbup:

I'm going crazy waiting!

I'm so excited, yet so worried!

My Maryland spot just went blank too!!

really? at my interview they said that we shouldnt expect an answer 1st thing in the morning. Mine was oct. 5t. When did you interview?

My interview was on Oct 12th. If I remember correctly his exact words were "We'll try our best to get answers out at 12:01." I could have misunderstood so you could very well be right, it was a while ago.

dont-mind-me-just-got-blanked.jpg

laughing so hard right now

Blanked at maryland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MD, ECU, and CT blanks, these need to be acceptances, my NOVA changed to wait listed, so i need some good news.

Last edited:
Buffalo blanked along with a few other already mentioned by others

Do you mean UConn? Don't think UConn was blanked last year?

Oh my god, mine also just got blanked. Is it a good sign?

:xf:
yeah UCONN sorry

I have no reason at this point not to think its a good sign.

Blanked at Pittsburgh literally 1 minute ago. A little skeptical because my Interview was only 2 a few weeks ago o_O, hope it's good news. I'm off to class, see you guys later.

Blank at Buffalo:scared:

In case you guys are interested, i've made a list of area codes that these schools could potentially call from:

Michigan-734
Midwestern- 623
USC- 213
UNLV- 702
UoP- 415
Western- 909

These are of course limited to the schools I applied to. Feel free to add.

It really seems like EVERYONE is getting blanked. :confused:

Could we all possibly be accepted? :eek:

:luck:

Blanked by Pitt...feeling unsure about this blanking stuff though.

Anyone blank at Indiana yet? I'm dying here!

Were other louisville applicants getting blanks for acceptances despite your non blank turning into an acceptance?
Not that i'm aware of. Louisville's AADSAS didn't change until a few days after emails were sent out. You all need to be sure and create a poll tonight to verify this blanking stuff. I mean, someone on this thread got a blank status and straight interpreted it as a an acceptance. I don't think that is wise. All it means is they will soon update your status. Wait-lists were handed out at midnight last year too.

to add to the chaos: got blanked at Tufts too!!

these blanks and this thread is driving me craaazy. im constantly refreshing my aadsas page altho the only school i interviewed at that uses AADSAS has already gone blank -_-

needa calm down

I am not sure if these blanks are acceptances, It seems to me that it just means they will be updated tomorrow. I feel like there are a lot of people with these blanks so i am just skeptical.

Last edited:
Western and ASDOH went blank!!! :))))
Come on! I want mooooooore blank!:D

I am not sure if these blanks are acceptances, It seems to me that it just means they will be updated tomorrow. I fell like there are a lot of people with these blanks so i am just skeptical.

Well you gotta expect there's probably along the line of 3000 acceptances going out. (~5000 spots available, Some fill 50% of class on dec. 1 and some will send out all 100 or whatever plus more for people that will turn them down. So idk.

I would bet that they are acceptances, just off the trend of some schools posting rejections, wait list and blank

BUFFALO BLANK !!!!

Ahhhh my first and only blank