Blank!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Last year blank meant you were in.:D

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't see any posts about Temple yet if that makes you feel any better... I'm waiting on them too and Maryland *crosses fingers*

I don't think it can reach up to 1000 but I will contribute time to time. 213

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you who were blanked for Louisville, are you guys instate or OOS?

Just looking for a thread.:confused:

My vcu still says invite for interview... I am in state.

Marquette just showed up on my AADSAS as blank and Case Western changed from invited to interview to Received/Under Review. Hmmm....

For Southern IL, it used to say "invited for interview," but now changed to "received/under review" today. Bad sign? Also no blank for Marquette yet...but at least I have a blank for Western?

ahhh blanking is driving me crazy!

EDIT: SIU actually says: received/application complete. :-/

For Southern IL, it used to say "invited for interview," but now changed to "received/under review" today. Bad sign? Also no blank for Marquette yet...but at least I have a blank for Western?

ahhh blanking is driving me crazy!

When did u interview??

Case Western changed from invited to interview to Received/Under Review. Hmmm....

Does anyone know if this happened last year or what it means if it did happen??

Also if you are wait listed do schools tell you how far down you are on the list??

I got blanked for Nova... hopfully this is a good sign.

Good luck everyone!!! :thumbup:

What about if the school is gone from the "decisions' page. "Blanked at OSU and Case, but Michigan is not there anymore.... any ideas?

I seriously feel like I'm going crazy. I can't even focus on my homework right now...

I'm a bit confused as to when people contact you...
Is it true that Marquette calls you tonight if you are accepted? Or was that from a different date last year?

i got blanked at case,
no blanks from vcu, maryland, pitt...

on the first page of this discussion is a link to last years blank discussions. It appears that no one who was blanked last year was rejected (however from what i understand since last week a few people have voted and the results changed) but NOT getting a blank doesn't mean that you won't be accepted tomorrow. Many people last year were not blanked from the schools that others were and both blanked/notblanked got accepted on Dec 1. Also, it appears that some who were blanked last year were only wait listed.

i got blanked at case,

on the first page of this discussion is a link to last years blank discussions. It appears that no one who was blanked last year was rejected (however from what i understand since last week a few people have voted and the results changed) but NOT getting a blank doesn't mean that you won't be accepted tomorrow. Many people last year were not blanked from the schools that others were and both blanked/notblanked got accepted on Dec 1. Also, it appears that some who were blanked last year were only wait listed.

Thanks for the info.

Did anyone find info on what happened if your status changed from "invited to interview" to "application received/complete"?? Hopefully this doesnt mean I wont hear anything/am waitlisted...

i got blanked at case,

Yeah, I'm really anxious to hear back from VCU. They said they'd try their best to have offers out on AADSAS at 12:01 :p.

I seriously feel like I'm going crazy. I can't even focus on my homework right now...

I'm a bit confused as to when people contact you...
Is it true that Marquette calls you tonight if you are accepted? Or was that from a different date last year?

According to last year's thread, Marquette calls this evening around 5ish...also I vaguely remember them saying that they do this at my interview. Not sure how they are allowed to though:confused: I'm SO freaking out right now too, and should be studying for some exams but I CAN'T focus...especially since I'm now freaking out that Marquette has yet to appear on my AADSAS...I'm literally refreshing once a minute:scared:

anybody know if columbia is shooting blanks?

Yeah, I'm really anxious to hear back from VCU. They said they'd try their best to have offers out on AADSAS at 12:01 :p.

really? at my interview they said that we shouldnt expect an answer 1st thing in the morning. Mine was oct. 5t. When did you interview?

For those of you who were blanked for Louisville, are you guys instate or OOS?

Just looking for a thread.:confused:
Was NOT blanked at Louisville last year and got an acceptance email at 1 AM ET. Don't assume every blank will be an acceptance. That could lead to a disappointing night.

It's so difficult to stay off SDN for more than an hour ... after about an hour I start convulsing uncontrollably

This has become totally insane... we're almost there guys!

I can't help but feel like the blank must be an acceptance.

If it were anything else (rejection, waitlist etc) they would just tell us - there is no restriction date on rejections.

This is terrible, I'm too excited to do anything.

Any word on the aadsas update time? 12:01AM Dec 1st EST? That would be good news for us left coasters!