Boars Part I strategy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

peerless218

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am goign to be studying for the boards VERY soon. What are some of the materials I should definitely get in order to do well? I am shooting for the mid 80th %tile hopefully.

Got any pointers for a rookie?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The Boards Part 1, hence the "early" part of my statement. I start school in June and have no classes right now so why not go over the material a bit? Much of the science is the same subject matter I've already studied anyway, just more in depth.
 
The Boards Part 1, hence the "early" part of my statement. I start school in June and have no classes right now so why not go over the material a bit? Much of the science is the same subject matter I've already studied anyway, just more in depth.
Because you're wasting your time. The boards are a solid 2-3 week sprint and that's all. You study for your boards the first year, or two, depending on your institution. If you were to read anything, it'd be the BRS books. 😀
 
Because you're wasting your time. The boards are a solid 2-3 week sprint and that's all. You study for your boards the first year, or two, depending on your institution. If you were to read anything, it'd be the BRS books. 😀

I must be talking to the smart bunch here on SDN. Non of the students I know spend only 2-3 weeks to study for the boards.
 
Hey peerless218, just saw you're from San Diego State. Men's basketball is kicking butt!! I did my post-bacc there.

BTW: I bought the Kaplan prep book to start reviewing early.

It's a shame how BYU took us down two times in a row. Their 3 pt shooting is burning through the rims left and right, no me gusta.