booyah

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Best Topic of the 21st Century!!

Members don't see this ad.

If I get in and it's not done yet I'll post the AND ONE thread for all the personal fouls on the part of certain adcoms we endured to get there.

I do a lot of things for fun only about half of which are approved "interview fun"

If I get in and it's not done yet I'll post the AND ONE thread for all the personal fouls on the part of certain adcoms we endured to get there.

For once I want to say, "You know why I applied to your school, cause I want to be a doctor, you can help me with that, and I have a decent shot at getting in here."

It would be fun to actually go to an interview AFTER you have an acceptance. This time, instead of giving the typical answers ("I'm interested in research because I believe it is crucial for the advancement of medical treatments and I want to help people!! Please accept me!! Please Please!!), just say whatever comes to your mind first. No pressure this time. :laugh: It would make for an interesting day.