Boring, What are my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MangoMarcel

Are you Mango? NO!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m a long time lurker just wondering about my chances.
Home State: MI
Science GPA 3.6
Overall GPA 3.7
MCAT: 31 (B 11, C 10, V10)

EC:
Volunteer Nurse Aide 800+ hours
Physician Shadowing 200+ hours
Nurse Aide (employment) 2 years
2nd Degree Black Belt 7 years, Taekwondo Instructor 3+ years
Soldier’s Angel (write letters, send packages, and craft blankets for deployed Soldiers)
Two Languages: Spanish and Japanese

I volunteer as a Nurse Aide and a Taekwondo Instructor. For my Physician Shadowing I followed around many different specialists who allowed me to sit in on surgeries and exams. I’m not sure where I can improve or if I have a good chance. My EC’s seem very weak although they take up a lot of time. I feel like a boring, been there-seen that applicant.