Boston ACEP Medical Student Day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Coleman

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, who is in?

Who is planning to make the trip to Boston for the medical student day? It is October 11, 2003, from 1:30 - 6:00 p.m.

There is a great lineup of speakers for the Residency Fair, all residency coordinators. And the Residency Fair as well is time well spent.

Any of you new residents going to be able to make it?

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be at the Rochester table. Hope to see lots of you there!

Could you give a little more info about this meeting? I'd like to pass it along to my class (I'm at Tufts).

Members don't see this ad :)
Coming from NYC early that morning. If anyone else from the city needs a ride or lodging, PM me.

Thank you, Coleman; I couldn't find it on the ACEP website.

Anyone know if there are things that you can get into for free at this? Or a website that would have information about this. It seems in checking on this that you have to pay for almost everything. I'm a pre-med (hopefully osteopath school next year) college student in boston (in other words I have no money) and would love to go look around. Thanks

I won't be at the Boston assembly but one of my intern colleagues will be there peddling our program.

Q, DO