boston application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naina

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello freinds
iam applying to boston this week,do u think its late..
what are my chances of getting interview.
regards..
naina..

Members don't see this ad.

if you have a good score then you will get an interview specially if you apply early.

caninus_molarus said:
if you have a good score then you will get an interview specially if you apply early.
guys...dont feel scared even if u apply till like november end.....
last year everybody who applied till like december end was called for an interview.....only those people who applied after mid jan werent considered even for an interview......(this is considering that last year only around 40 seats were open in bu....now this year i havent heard that they have given anybody an early acceptance so this time there will be 65 seats hopefully)
so i guess november end shud be fine .....but ofcourse if u have everything ready u shouldnt even wait till then ....apply asap......

Members don't see this ad :)
naina said:
hello freinds
iam applying to boston this week,do u think its late..
what are my chances of getting interview.
regards..
naina..

hey naina,
what are ure scores if u dont mind telling..?
Khurram

hi khurram,
my scores are
part 1 89
toefl 265
gpa 3.7

good luck with your admissions
regards..

Hello guys,
I am waiting for nichole to get back since I have a doubt regarding the online application. The space in SOP says to limit our words to 500!..but my SOP is pretty long with 1000 words!..SO I don't no whether to send my SOP in mail along with other documents or fill it online :confused:

dentaldoc said:
Hello guys,
I am waiting for nichole to get back since I have a doubt regarding the online application. The space in SOP says to limit our words to 500!..but my SOP is pretty long with 1000 words!..SO I don't no whether to send my SOP in mail along with other documents or fill it online :confused:

i think good idea is to shorten your SOP and fill it online. It will aceepts more then 500 words.(because i did so) but i think not 1000 words.

dentaldoc said:
Hello guys,
i think its best to send everything by post , dont take any chances.those poeple can mess up anything