You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Boston buying Relievant
Started by pmrmd
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Didn’t know if it was going to be them or Medtronic.
Congrats Boston.
Source: Boston Scientific to pay $850 mln upfront to buy Relievant Medsystems
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
somebody is getting a huge payout with their stock options vesting....
Drinks this weekend are on Ray!
What do you think the implications of this will be? I’ve never done Vertiflex or others and seen what changes typically occur after these type of acquisitions
Hopefully more resources for insurance lobbying and studies, price negotiation with RFA, SCS bundles
I would think they definitely lost money on Vertiflex. I think the investors in Vertiflex didn’t make anything either compared to investing the same amount of money in index funds for 10 years.
I did Relievant training in 2018 I think, not long after Boston acquired them. Maulik Nanavaty told me that they were looking at Relievant back then.
I did Relievant training in 2018 I think, not long after Boston acquired them. Maulik Nanavaty told me that they were looking at Relievant back then.
I would think they definitely lost money on Vertiflex. I think the investors in Vertiflex didn’t make anything either compared to investing the same amount of money in index funds for 10 years.
I did Relievant training in 2018 I think, not long after Boston acquired them. Maulik Nanavaty told me that they were looking at Relievant back then.
Literally said the same. The whole Vertiflex thing kind of flopped.
that type of salary for a rep is exactly what is wrong with medicine.Boston rep in our area makes over 1 million. They have plenty of money to burn.
Agree completelythat type of salary for a rep is exactly what is wrong with medicine.
Yet this is our capitalistic system of "healthcare".that type of salary for a rep is exactly what is wrong with medicine.
Actually it's the incentive based payment models that drives these reps to get their devices into patient bodies. If it was a straight salary we wouldn't have all these unnecessary stim placementsthat type of salary for a rep is exactly what is wrong with medicine.
I have seen the financially driven reps corrupt the gullible doctors
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 24
- Views
- 3K