Boston class of 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everyone,
I am looking for a female roomie, I have found a very good deal for house 1 block away from dental school, It is a 2 bdr apt, and I want to share it with 1 female roomie, rent is for 1700, and one month rent as security deposit, it is available from mid june. anyone ineterested pm me asap.

HEY ,
Im already a female student , looking to share a apt , kindly send me the deatils

Members don't see this ad.

Is there anybody(male) who need a roommate? I failed to rent an apartrment till now.Please mail me if you need a roommate.

got accepted to BU one week ago- interviewed on feb-22 last batch-

Any one looking for a room mate? I am interested to join in.

Members don't see this ad :)

Congrats dentistdentist. what are your stats? Did u placed in alternate list?

does anyone have an idea what's the dress code at the school?is it totally formal?
thank you

Hi All,

One of my friends has an apt very close to BU. She needs to get the lease signed in just 10 days time..or the deal is off .
If there is any female out there looking for an apt kindly contact/PM asap.

It is a 2BHK apt.
Thanks,

Hi,
I am looking for roommate(female) for bu.i have seen few places yesterday, I liked two places which are at 5 min walk from school, good neighbourhood.One is onebedroom apt and second is also one bedroom but living room is like a separate room (have its own door).If anybody who already have apt(1bd/2bd) and looking for roommatethen also plz let me know.

hi dentistdentist,
can u plz post ur stats... were u waitlisted in bu?

Hi,

I am looking for a roommate to share a 1BR apartment.... 5 min. walk to Dental School. The apartment is available from August 1 to December
31. The rent of the apartment would be $600 plus utilities.

If interested please pm .

Thanks

If anyone is looking to furnish there place...we have 2 large desks, 2 full size beds, a 3 person couch, 2 person couch, 2 bookshelves (5 shelves each), 2 oversized sofa chairs, one ottoman, a 3 table set of coffee tables, a large floorstanding fan w/ ionizer filter, 2 full length mirrors, 4 lamps, kitchenware, etc.

pretty much we have a furnished apartment of two people that we are looking to get rid of ASAP.

We have pictures...so please e-mail if interested. We are GMS students living across the street from school at Harrison Court. Prices are negotiable abd EXTREMELY REASONABLE b/c we are leaving Boston and more concerned about applying to medical school than selling furniture.

I wish I could have had an opportunity like this because we had to go all over town w/ a U-haul to buy this stuff, and you have to opportunity to rent from the Uhaul down the street, run it over to your own apartment, and be done with moving in....all in less than a couple hours.

There is an elevator in the building so it easy to move.

drop me an e-mail: [email protected]

THANKS

Hi Hi ,
I am looking for accomodation in Boston. I am looking for female roommate. I am indian. please reply soon

i will also see u guys in bu class 09

CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME IF STILL THERE R CHANCES TO BE IN AS ONE OF MY FRIEND WITH 90+ IS WAITLISTED AND IS VERY WORRIED AS THE SESSION IS STARTING VERY SOON , SO IF SOMEONE KNOW SOMETHING PLEASE SHARE ...:luck:

Hi,
I got 90% in part 1.
r there chances to get admission in BOSTON.
Hi bingo_dentist
I am sure you will get into BU.With the new pattern a score of 90 is very good.Make sure you apply as soon as the admission cycle starts.Meanwhile Get all the documents needed for the application process.
I do hope you have given your Toefl already!?

i got 90% in old exam pattern.....im worried if that score is good enough to get into boston.

Hi ,
can somebody post me links to download boston university application and application for schools in california.
appreciate ur help.
thanx.