Boston interview!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey sella, glad u got the magical call! Best wishes!

After u recieved ur application completion did u recieve any email stating that ur application is under review ..... or straight a wayinterview letter? Please tell me this!! My application has been complete by nov and no response then!

Do u guys know anyone with part 1 86 called for interview?

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted my application the first week of nov. Still haven't received "application complete" email. I don't know what's going on.. Anyone else in the same situation?

After u recieved ur application completion did u recieve any email stating that ur application is under review ..... or straight a wayinterview letter? Please tell me this!! My application has been complete by nov and no response then!

If you don't mind can i say something,.. hope you not !:)

Yes,
not only the interview, the lucky people got accepted this year in BU with a score of 86.
86 in new pattern is a competetive score, indeed

Good luck and best wishes:thumbup:

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my application the first week of nov. Still haven't received "application complete" email. I don't know what's going on.. Anyone else in the same situation?

I think u should call them and find out what is happening there.......i also applied in Nov and call them twice ....... sent my NBDE report and ece report twice...so don't wait as we are already late

best of luck:thumbup:

I think u should call them and find out what is happening there.......i also applied in Nov and call them twice ....... sent my NBDE report and ece report twice...so don't wait as we are already late

best of luck:thumbup:

I have called them twice as well and first time they said the application hasn't been reviewed yet and the second time I got Tobias Kahan's Voicemail and the message states that he will no longer be able to answer questions about individual applications due to high volume of applications and documents.. I hope they review the applications on a first come first serve basis otherwise I'm afraid we're going to be stuck in the "reviewing" stage until it is too late to resend the documents in case they are missing something

What was their response when you called them ?

Congrats sella:)..I have a problem n think u can guide me well...I talked to Mr. Kahan he said he hasn't received my ECE.. I sent them another official copy n now its in there office..Shd I talk to him again as its already late for me as I submit online appl. on 6th nov..:confused:
Thanks in advance

hi sella ..I think you can help me...wht to do ..shd I wait...Mr. kahan phone is on voice mail..no way to confirm anything..

Congrats sella:)..I have a problem n think u can guide me well...I talked to Mr. Kahan he said he hasn't received my ECE.. I sent them another official copy n now its in there office..Shd I talk to him again as its already late for me as I submit online appl. on 6th nov..:confused:
Thanks in advance

I have called them twice as well and first time they said the application hasn't been reviewed yet and the second time I got Tobias Kahan's Voicemail and the message states that he will no longer be able to answer questions about individual applications due to high volume of applications and documents.. I hope they review the applications on a first come first serve basis otherwise I'm afraid we're going to be stuck in the "reviewing" stage until it is too late to resend the documents in case they are missing something

hi rishi...same thing happens with me..I talked Mr. Kahan on monday..he asked me to send ECE report again..and now his phone is on voicemail...we r stuck badly...

hi sella ..I think you can help me...wht to do ..shd I wait...Mr. kahan phone is on voice mail..no way to confirm anything..

It is really painful to keep waiting just to know if the application is complete or not. This is holiday season and I'm guessing this isn't going to move forward until January and then we would be so close to the deadline and still not knowing whether the application is complete yet or not.

Can anyone currently enrolled in Boston help us figuring out what's going on and why they are taking so long to review applications?

:)
hey guys , igot my interview call today for feb 5,some tension is over atlast.all the best to everyone waitin.:):thumbup:

does any one have any idea how many spots are left in boston,congrats sella for your call,will see u there.:thumbup:

hi rishi. same response on first call but after that i received an e-mail regarding some documents missing and then i mailed them back mentioning document's status.....today i received my application completion e-mail.
i would suggest u to e-mail them and ask them about ur application status. I did the same(e-mail or call) couple of times.:thumbup:

Last edited:
Hi sella,

This is great news, congratulations:thumbup:. did you receive an email or was it a phone call.
thank you to everybody
i got it by email
goodluck to alllllll

Thanks in advance
thanks sharpcanine
if you have any kind of doubt regarding your application dont at all hesitate to call them you have paid them for this ...........i mean the application fee.....
so go ahead and make a call
goodluck

i did not recieved any e mail regarding the reviewing
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks sharpcanine
if you have any kind of doubt regarding your application dont at all hesitate to call them you have paid them for this ...........i mean the application fee.....
so go ahead and make a call
goodluck

I called them now Mr, Kahan don't respond to the calls.His phone is on voice mail..and the receptionist said she can;t disclose appl. status on phone..Today i email Mr. kahan ...May be he will respond to it...god knows what all is going on...
Anyways thanks sella..

hi :luck:
I got my application completion email now...now i have my fingers :xf:..
thanks sella..

Hi... my stats are 88/ 116/ 3.2 does anyone think i stand a chance to still get a call for an interview from BU? I applied in August , i think around the end, and still havent gotten a reply.. or an interview call... BU is the only chance i have for this year adn i've already wasted 3... just frustrated and waiting.. do my stats stand a chance?

Hi... my stats are 88/ 116/ 3.2 does anyone think i stand a chance to still get a call for an interview from BU? I applied in August , i think around the end, and still havent gotten a reply.. or an interview call... BU is the only chance i have for this year adn i've already wasted 3... just frustrated and waiting.. do my stats stand a chance?

Hey chuchu, it seems u have very good chance if u got 88 in new pattern of NBDE. I heard this year the number of applicant has decreased a lot comparision to previous year and I am sure you will get call.

Good Luck
Dentnep

finally got call for feb 5
yooooooooo
hi sella...I got my appl. completion email on 12th:)...shld I contact them again or wait...U were in the same situation...I was already very late as I got email after one n a half month after submitting my documents..U give me better sugestion..
Thanks in advance...

anybody plz guide me...I got my apllication completion email from BU on 12th dec...How long shd I wait to again get response from them...or shd I talk to them..:confused: , wait..

Does anyone know if BU sends interview invites by snail mail? My application has been on hold since September and I got an email today asking me to verify my mailing address. . .

Hey chuchu, it seems u have very good chance if u got 88 in new pattern of NBDE. I heard this year the number of applicant has decreased a lot comparision to previous year and I am sure you will get call.

Good Luck
Dentnep

oh no my scores are a year and half old now... but do pray for me.. it's been a looooooooooooong wait.. i was late in applying to BU last year and applied promptly this time round... let's see what happens .. hoping for the best!

oh no my scores are a year and half old now... but do pray for me.. it's been a looooooooooooong wait.. i was late in applying to BU last year and applied promptly this time round... let's see what happens .. hoping for the best!
i dont think that it matters to them which in pattren you passed your exam
so you are good

thank you to everybody
i got it by email
goodluck to alllllll
hi sella
i read your post that you were in same trouble as me. as you also had to send your application materials again and again.but i am still there, i have not got any reply from them regarding my application completion can you advice .what should i do.

hi rishi. same response on first call but after that i received an e-mail regarding some documents missing and then i mailed them back mentioning document's status.....today i received my application completion e-mail.
i would suggest u to e-mail them and ask them about ur application status. I did the same(e-mail or call) couple of times.:thumbup:
hi kupra...have u got ur interview call from BU...mine application is also completed on 12th dec...shd we need to call them or wait...pls help..

hi ..I hope someone will def. help me over sdn...Plz guide me wht shd I do ..shld I call BU people again or shd I wait for their response. as I get appl completion response on 12th...Holidays r coming so I feel scared...

Congratulations to all who got interview calls and those who are already accepted.
Does any of you guys have any idea about BU policy regarding residency or visa status? Do they get preference to permanent residence and citizens for Advanced Standing program or not?

Congratulations to all who got interview calls and those who are already accepted.
Does any of you guys have any idea about BU policy regarding residency or visa status? Do they get preference to permanent residence and citizens for Advanced Standing program or not?
I HAD AN INTERVIEW WITH DR Ashyrie in April 2008 and I did ask her this question and she told me niether the visa or the age have any wieght in the evaluation good luck

Hello everyone..
Any body waiting for interview call at BU and have received an email of application under consideration..any contacts with BU people after getting emailll..pls help..COME ON

hi sella
i read your post that you were in same trouble as me. as you also had to send your application materials again and again.but i am still there, i have not got any reply from them regarding my application completion can you advice .what should i do.
just be patient and keep trying to contact them, and tell them your problem they will respond definitly
dont be panic you still have 3 months
goodluck

Hello every1...i got my application completion and under evaluation email on 5th dec and havenot got any other email till now....waiting

just be patient and keep trying to contact them, and tell them your problem they will respond definitly
dont be panic you still have 3 months
goodluck
Did you hear any thing from NYU T HANK YOU

hi kupra...have u got ur interview call from BU...mine application is also completed on 12th dec...shd we need to call them or wait...pls help..

hi sharpcanine...today i got interview call for 26 Feb.....don't worry you will definitely get a call from bu....call them & ask ur application status:thumbup:

hi friends,
I got interview on 26 Feb.... its too late already....do i stand any chance to get into bu this year. I saw many post regarding waitlisted candidate because of late interveiw. please reply

any body got interview on 12 and 19th feb.after feb 5 is it on 26th feb only

quote=kupra;7509731]hi friends,
I got interview on 26 Feb.... its too late already....do i stand any chance to get into bu this year. I saw many post regarding waitlisted candidate because of late interveiw. please reply

Congrats to all those who got invitations for Jan.
Anybody for 20th Nov? I have my interview on the 20th.

hey how was ur inteview?? can u guide me on wat they ask?:confused:

hi indigal, did you hear anything from bu

I have interview on 19th feb....any1 here for 19th feb interview?

hi sharpcanine...today i got interview call for 26 Feb.....don't worry you will definitely get a call from bu....call them & ask ur application status:thumbup:

Last edited:
hi whats your status if you dont mind to share
thanks
Sure my stats are 89/103/3.69....1 yr experience in home country and no US work experience......i dont know if i could get lucky:)

Sure my stats are 89/103/3.69....1 yr experience in home country and no US work experience......i dont know if i could get lucky:)

hi !! would u mind telling me what year you took your NBD I ? I heard a certain pattern changed.. and scores after 2006 get converted? any help would be appreciated !

hi !! would u mind telling me what year you took your NBD I ? I heard a certain pattern changed.. and scores after 2006 get converted? any help would be appreciated !

hey ...i took nbd in april 2008

Hey...I have interview on Feb 5th...

I would like to suggest to those who are waiting for an interview...
I know its frustating time, but be calm and hope for the Best...
Those who have gotten email that yr applictn is in review, don't worry you will get yr call soon...
For those who have haven't got that email, try to ask Mr. Kahan through phone ... try to phone round about 10:30 in the morning as per Boston time, when I tried to talk with him at this time, I got reply every time from him. He is very nice...

Last edited:
Originally Posted by minz2008
I have interview on 19th feb....any1 here for 19th feb interview?

@ minz2008, i got call for feb19th interview.. and can any1 throw light on hw the recent interviews have been..?

i read the posts.. ppl who havent received a call, if this helps, T.R khan is out of office till jan 5th..so kool dwn till then..i m sure he ll reply to each and every email..

Dont be disheartened .....u might get call after vacations are over
hey guys i have heard that that the candidates they interview from feb onwards are put in waiting list is. becoz its too late in the cycle
is that true
thanks in advance

hey guys i have heard that that the candidates they interview from feb onwards are put in waiting list is. becoz its too late in the cycle
is that true
thanks in advance

Let's wish it's not true...i have interview on Feb 5th and have lots of hope on BU...and its not just me.there r lot of ppl out there waiting to try their luck at BU, isn't that true?

is that true
thanks in advance

sella i hope thats not true,we all are hopin to get in,so lets be optimistic and pray our hard works pay off,any way wht is the source of this info.?:luck: