-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Boston interview!!!!
Started by ilta
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi AMTM, I have one on Mar 12, ~~~
I got an interview in march 12, anybody else?????
hi nbde part2 wen did u get a call??all the best for interview,can u plz share ur stats
hey frns anybody for 5th March interview??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when did u guys hear from them reg the interview call?? all the best for ur interview guys. can u plz share ur stats
Hi AMTM, I have one on Mar 12, ~~~
hiii guys congratulations to everyone who have got interview calls......my stats are 83/104/3.75 ......... do i hold any chance for being selected in BU???????
hey,
i got a call too for march 12 87/3.76/114
hey acrylic,
can u tell me when was your applicatiob complete. did u get an email before your interview call stating that your application is under review?
Thanks
The interview was regular conversation with Dr.Jnet Peter.there was 10 of us .Mr .Kahan he such a nice man very friendly doing his best to relief our stress .the tour guide was enthusiastic .we were done at 3:00 pm .and that is it my scores 89/79/3.00/101
waiting for answer
waiting for answerhey acrylic,
can u tell me when was your applicatiob complete. did u get an email before your interview call stating that your application is under review?
Thanks
I applied online in dec i think but my application was not complete .....on this fri i got an application complete email at 12 43pm
at 12 54 i got application being reviewed and at 3 30 i got the interview call hope it helps
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi guys..
does anybody have an idea how many seats r left in bu or in another ways no. of acceptance at BU...any guesses..😕..do reply please
does anybody have an idea how many seats r left in bu or in another ways no. of acceptance at BU...any guesses..😕..do reply please
Hi UDUSA,
I hope u r aware of BU's strict requirement of having TOEFL >= 100. I know a person whose admission was not confirmed until she increased her TOEFL to more than 100. Something for u to think about.
With ur NBDE1 score, i m sure u ll get provisional acceptance in the matter of days, but ur TOEFL may be a barrier for the final acceptance.
Good Luck!
I hope u r aware of BU's strict requirement of having TOEFL >= 100. I know a person whose admission was not confirmed until she increased her TOEFL to more than 100. Something for u to think about.
With ur NBDE1 score, i m sure u ll get provisional acceptance in the matter of days, but ur TOEFL may be a barrier for the final acceptance.
Good Luck!
Hello,
Finally my turn to post too...I received an email today from Mr. Kahan for March 12th interview. I think i will try to get it preponed. My scores are NBDE Part 1-93, TOEFL-99, GPA -3.19.
- Pallavi
Hi,Hi UDUSA,
I hope u r aware of BU's strict requirement of having TOEFL >= 100. I know a person whose admission was not confirmed until she increased her TOEFL to more than 100. Something for u to think about.
With ur NBDE1 score, i m sure u ll get provisional acceptance in the matter of days, but ur TOEFL may be a barrier for the final acceptance.
Good Luck!
Very true. I completely agree with you. I spoke to BU to check if I need to retake TOEFL since it was 99 and they didnt seem to be worried after I told my NBDE score. So as you say if it is the ultimate driving decision for admission as was for your friend, I shall definitely re-take the TOEFL examination.
Again thank you very much for your suggestions. Appreciate it.
Hi UDUSAHi,
Very true. I completely agree with you. I spoke to BU to check if I need to retake TOEFL since it was 99 and they didnt seem to be worried after I told my NBDE score. So as you say if it is the ultimate driving decision for admission as was for your friend, I shall definitely re-take the TOEFL examination.
Again thank you very much for your suggestions. Appreciate it.
Don't worry about your Toefl scores. I know a person with Toefl 95 or 97 got into BU this year. I would say congratulations for the acceptance in advance.
Last edited:
Thank you very much for the information King kong1983. That is so nice to know if someone has gone through before with less than 100 in TOEFL but I am not sure of the admissions though. I heard March 12 is supposedly last day of interviews for this season.....I wouldnt be surprised if we are put on hold for this year.... fingers crossed....will attend the interview with positive mind frame....Hi UDUSA
Don't worry about your Toefl scores. I know a person with Toefl 95 or 97 got into BU this year. I would say congratulations for the acceptance in advance.
Definitely wish everyone attending interviews all the best.....
me too, on march 12 buddy. is it really the last day of interviews??? i heard last year interviews went through april.so far only 4 ppl on march 12th.....
hey asrbds, could you please share ur stats? I am also eagerly waiting for interview!
89/85,101,3.2. wat r ur stats miss dentistry?hey asrbds, could you please share ur stats? I am also eagerly waiting for interview!
86/3.94/102
hi missdentistry...i have almost similar scores , whn u applied and have u received ur email?
my application was complete on 13 jan and on 14 i got review email.but after tht no news so far..
you must have sent an interview confirmation email right?? thts all u need to do n then ofcourse go an attend ur interview. when is it by the way
me too, on march 12 buddy. is it really the last day of interviews??? i heard last year interviews went through april.
i have not heard abt any later date so im guessing ours will be the last , can u tell me where r u from
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I havent even got any mails for review! My application got completed atnovember itself! Yeah even I heard most probably march 12 th will be last batch of interview from Mr.Kahan
thanks asrbds! But Bu doesnt look at GPA atall! only NBDE scores!
hello, well i think 12 th march is not the last day.. maybe i am wrong, i am saying this cz i am going to decline the BU seat very soon.. so that will free up one seat at least.. i think u still have chance gud luck..
![]()
oh thanku soooo much thts music to my ears...good luck iwth ur 1st choice...YOU JUST MADE MY DAY
acrylic...the email is for application review,not for interview.
sorry pal my mistake
I applied online in dec i think but my application was not complete .....on this fri i got an application complete email at 12 43pm
at 12 54 i got application being reviewed and at 3 30 i got the interview call hope it helps
thank you acrylic.
I got acceptance today...my long waited moment has arrived !!!!
I had my interview on Feb 5th and we were 11 people all together..
as every1 say, it was pretty cool..just personal que, nothing technical at all..
just be urself, keep it cool and beconfident..
can anyone do "banana dance" for me ...
I had my interview on Feb 5th and we were 11 people all together..
as every1 say, it was pretty cool..just personal que, nothing technical at all..
just be urself, keep it cool and beconfident..
can anyone do "banana dance" for me ...
congrats to all wgo r accepted!!
does anyone knw how many seats have been filled
seems 56
seems 56
hmm can u tell me how u knw tht
hmm can u tell me how u knw tht
Just guessing friend as about 43 are on SDN and assuming 13 more outside that's it.😀
Just guessing friend as about 43 are on SDN and assuming 13 more outside that's it.😀
guys I am still waiting for BU interview. Its frustrating because i dont think my stats are really bad.Should I just stop expecting the miracle mail coz some said that 12th march is the last date for interview.
My stats are- 88/106/3.06,MBA in health care (gpa-3.47),6 months of obsevership in US.
My application was complete in Dec 3rd week!
wat do u guys think....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi buddy, how have you assumed that only 13 are from outside 😕😕😕Just guessing friend as about 43 are on SDN and assuming 13 more outside that's it.😀
I think yoo still have a good chance your scores are excellent ,I met people were invited with 95 only in TOEFL ,however you applied little late but just be patient people still decline and get another offers so game is not overguys I am still waiting for BU interview. Its frustrating because i dont think my stats are really bad.Should I just stop expecting the miracle mail coz some said that 12th march is the last date for interview.
My stats are- 88/106/3.06,MBA in health care (gpa-3.47),6 months of obsevership in US.
My application was complete in Dec 3rd week!
wat do u guys think....
😍 and hope to meet you in Juli...all the bestI think yoo still have a good chance your scores are excellent ,I met people were invited with 95 only in TOEFL ,however you applied little late but just be patient people still decline and get another offers so game is not over😍 and hope to meet you in Juli...all the best
Thank you so much shery, You always have encouraging words for everone and I am so glad you are in BU already. I hope to be your batch mate too.
Thankz
faith n hope
can you share your state please
sure...
its 91/3.29/105
Similar threads
- Replies
- 13
- Views
- 8K
hello, well i think 12 th march is not the last day.. maybe i am wrong, i am saying this cz i am going to decline the BU seat very soon.. so that will free up one seat at least.. i think u still have chance gud luck..